Saturday, September 27, 2008

Silent but Friendly

I just got my Alice in Wonderland tattoo colored in. The outline and shading I thought were the easy parts, two weeks past and I went back for the color, I don't know if I was expecting a cake walk but thats not what I got. It hurt most of the time, but I made the commitment to do it so you have no choice once he begins. He and I tried to talk my way through it but about two and a half hours in to it I couldn't speak. He would talk to me and my response would by yeah or I know. He was as gentle as he could be but after 37000 needle through my back I was speechless. I am 1000% thrilled with the outcome, it is absolutly gorgeous, but my normal chatty cathy self was proclaimed speechless for a couple hours.

No comments: